Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Looking for Love for The Holiday

Poor guy. John Smith is so desperate to find love this holiday season he's placed his personal ad on an Orlando billboard. It says: "Help John find love. If you tell him about a friend who turns out to be his long-term girlfriend, he'll pay you $1,000." The 41 year-old says, "I'm self-employed so I don't meet people at work. So I thought, If I'm going to do this, I'm doing to do it full-bore. In the last couple of days, I've heard from women who said, 'You aren't my type, but I really admire what you're trying to do.' I've also heard from women who said, 'I went out with you and you haven't gotten any better looking!' When you do something like this, you can't be easily offended." John's web site tells more - CLICK HERE for it.

No comments: