Thursday, August 28, 2008

FOR REAL ! ! !



OK, so I go out to my car yesterday and find some leaves on my windshield. BUT right in the middle of the windshield, I find this leaf with what looks to be a pattern eaten out of it...and it looks like the Devil. Jessica thinks it looks like a happy cat or smiley face - not. I'm totally freaked out about it and don't know how to preserve it, so if you have suggestions, please list below. Should I list on eBay??? Should I keep it???

EBAY AUCTION site - CLICK HERE
(Any proceeds will be donated to the Childrens Miracle Network)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is EVIL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks more evil than happy! It reminds me of the fire flames in cartoons personally!

Anonymous said...

preserve it in wax paper yes keep it , ebay ???? only if split the sale with jessica :)

Anonymous said...

I'm placing a bid of $20 when I get off work! Its cool!!!

Luv U guys,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Looks like a girl I once dated in the Fall my freshman year in high school. I really fell for her, turning over a new leaf.